Saturday 9 January 2016

Happy Mail

 'Happy mail is quite simply
 ‘mail that makes me happy'
Lisa from The Lollipop Box Club

I've been lucky enough this week to receive two pieces of Happy Mail this week and still have this months Lollipop Box Club kit to look forward to arriving.  So lots of Happy Mail for me.  So much nicer than junk mail and bills.

First to arrive was a stamp set which I received as a prize for commenting on one of the Stamplorations blog posts last month.  


The stamp set is called Anchored and will be great for male themed cards as well as lots of mixed media art.  Thank you so much Shery.  The Stamplorations blog has lots of different challenges you can take part in each month along with blog hops with prizes given out for them so well worth entering.  I'm hoping this year that I can take part in quite a few of the challenges.

I also have my Stamplorations subscription kit to come this month so more for me to work with this year.

Next up is a lovely calendar of the the Elf that stayed with Valerie from ValeryAnne Designs blog.  I enjoyed following his antics during the festive period and now I can see them all over again.
Thank you so much Valerie.


1 comment:

Julie said...

Congrats on your recent wins.