Saturday 13 February 2016

I'm so weak-willed

weak-willed
adjective
  1. lacking the ability to resist the influence of other people or to control one's own impulses.


Once again I have given in and bought some more rubber stamps.  While on one of my quick visits on Facebook I saw a post on the Rubber Dance Stamps group.  It combined a set of stamps from Bibi at Rubber Dance Stamps and a set of tutorials by Helen Allen.  I've been a follower of Helen's blog for quite a while now after having attended a workshop at Scrapbook Magic where we made a wonderful Pyramid Mini.  Her design and her tuition were top class.  I completed the pyramid at the workshop and have since purchased another kit ready to decorate.  

Well the outcome of this visit on Facebook was that I purchased the stamps and workshop tutorials - the stamps arrived yesterday from Bibi's company in Norway and Helen e-mailed me all the wonderful tutorials to create some amazing products with the stamps.  I am so looking forward to having a play with this unusual set of stamps.  Helen has used them in so many ways I wouldn't have thought of and certainly shown the versatility of the stamps.  I'm always amazed at what other people can see and create - every day we can learn something new.

I love the way the envelope came decorated with stamped images and included a lovely tag too, thanking me for my purchase along with some sweet little heart confetti.

5 comments:

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Will look out for your projects using this delivery:)

Poppypatchwork said...

Your forgiven, we all have weak moments.

Annie said...

New crafty stash - how exciting:))

Karen K said...

Gorgeous Linda x

Darnell said...

I, too, am a member of the WWG (Weak-Willed Guild), Linda, and I, too, think those are awesome stamps! I can't wait to see what you make!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell