Saturday 20 February 2016

On the move



This little monkey is certainly following this quote.

Harlee-Jay is really getting to grips with his crawling now along with pulling himself up on furniture.  Somehow I think this little man will be walking before his first birthday in May.

No time for stitching today but I did manage to complete the book I have been reading- - The Moth Catcher by Anne Cleeves.  It's the first time I have read one of her books but it certainly won't be the last, I will definitely be looking out for more of her books to read.  A nice easy to read murder mystery which kept me guessing until the end - but then I've never been much good at working out the villain in books.




3 comments:

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Gorgeous little fellow..the plastic skittle is familiar,I remember them clutched in my boys' hands too:)
I like a good murder mystery,will have to check out Ann Cleeves.

Poppypatchwork said...

Lovely little lad, once he is walking he will be into every thing.

Annie said...

Aww, what a cutie-pie:)) I love Vera mysteries!