Thursday 17 March 2016

Burlap panel workshop



I had a wonderful day yesterday with lots of friends I have made along the way.  Yesterday morning I traveled down to Scrapbook Magic and enjoyed a burlap panel workshop.  It was fun watching my panel evolve and also those of my fellow crafters and friends.  Everyone's was completely different and as per usual there was lots of laughter throughout the day.


Then in the evening I shared more fun and friendship with the group of friends which meet up at Moya's house most Wednesdays.   We also had a birthday to celebrate and delicious chocolate cake to share.

I managed to add some more wording to the baby sampler during the course of the evening - the end is so close now.





2 comments:

Karen K said...

Sounds perfect Linda, can't wait to see the baby sampler.

K x

Julie said...

I saw one of those burlap panels in the craft shop a couple of weeks ago and wondered what people might do on them, I was tempted to buy one and stitch a primitive design on it....yours looks super.
Love the quote on this post - so true.