Saturday 19 March 2016

Happy Dance

Pleasure is spread through the earth
In stray gifts to be claimed by whoever shall find.
~William Wordsworth, 1806

Thanks to Maja of the Snowflower Diaries I think there has been a lot of pleasure being spread through the earth with her gorgeous Joyful World SAL.


This evening I have another happy dance as I have managed to complete March's Joyful World.  They are wonderful charts to stitch and it's a fabulous feeling achieving a finish each month even if it is a small finish.  I wonder how my gauntlet challenger Chris is getting on with March?

5 comments:

Justine said...

I so enjoy seeing these pieces finished - I think March is my favourite so far. Lovely finish. Now get back to that baby sampler!

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Very pretty:)

Brigitte said...

Nice March finish.

Julie said...

I love this one, you did a great job with it...well done.

Karen K said...

Looks really great Linda xx