Friday 29 April 2016

Cross Stitcher SAL Part 1 complete

Begin each day as if it were on purpose. ~Author Unknown

I'm so happy to report that I have managed to complete part 1 of the Cross Stitcher magazine. It's  a sweet little design despite those pesky French knots around the border.  Oh how I dislike French knots but I persevered and overall they don't look too bad.

The next magazine is due out in the shop's today but I have already heard what the next image is going to be .  I don't know though where the next one will be placed in relation to this one so I  still have an element of surprise.

Now I just need to finish the Joyful World for April. 







4 comments:

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Very pretty and congratulations on those uniform french knots..not my favourite stitch either!

Justine said...

Great start to your SAL!

Christine said...

That's sweet. I don't doing like french knots either, but I do like the look of them when they are done

Julie said...

He's sweet