Wednesday 13 April 2016

Spot the difference

Spot the difference is a type of puzzle where players must find a set number of differences between two otherwise similar images, whether they are illustrations or photographs that have been altered with photo manipulation.


Can you see the difference 114 stitches make?  In the big scheme of things it doesn't look much but it still took me about an hour and a half to add these stitches.  I'm concentrating on the top centre panel of the window section which is all that is left on the top half of the page.  Fingers crossed I might get that complete by the end of the month!



Still got a bit of a cold but thankfully not feeling as rough as I did at the weekend - hoping this is now on it's way out.

4 comments:

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

A hundred stitches closer to finishing that panel:) I have stitched every day since 1st January on one of my long term projects,even if it has been only ten stitches some evenings and I am amazed at how much it has grown!

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Linda

Glad the cold is on the mend.

Yes I can see the difference, it's surprising how long stitching takes. I managed to get in about 30 stitches last night, just so that I keep moving it on.

k x

Justine said...

Yes I can see your progress! Lots of confetti stitching - no wonder it took so long. 114 stitches closer to a finish...

Brigitte said...

An hour and a half of stitching definitely makes a difference.When I was still working that was sometimes all the stitching I could get in, sometimes less, sometimes more. But you always see a difference and that's good.