Sunday 26 June 2016

Five days left



Just five more days left in June for me to finish this months Joyful World SAL.   I did manage to add a few more stitches to it yesterday but still have a way to go before it is finished.  I am still optomistic that I will get it done in time.



Yesterday I had my nails done and a relaxing facial.  We also met up with eldest son and his family.  I Treated myself to a new phone, nothing fancy but it was brand new to me and not one of the children's hand me downs lol.  Spent some of yesterday evening working out how to use what I use regurlarly, loading a couple of apps I will use frequently and doing quite well considering I'm not technically minded.

Today we have been invited to a BBQ/buffet depending on the weather with the crafting girls and their spouses.  Fingers crossed it will be dry and we can enjoy being outside in the garden of our hosts.

Hope you have all enjoyed your weekends as much as I have x

No comments: