Sunday 12 June 2016

Ooh my aching feet - time for pampering



After being on my feet for the best part of three days, either working, baking or serving teas and coffee my feet are aching sooo much.  So it was good timing that today I  am booked in for a pedicure and manicure to refresh my aching feet and pretty up my nails.  I still have some gift cards for Satori where I get them done so it's  hardly going to cost me a penny either.

The Plymouth Model Railway show yesterday was quieter than normal but still well attended.  It's held in a lovely building, St Andrew's Abbey Hall.


There were some lovely layouts on display but my favourite was this one called Hobbiton which is N gauge and had hobbits/ dwarfs included on the layout.  The details on some of the layouts are amazing. 




DH gave one of the exhibitors a break from his layout - any excuse to play with a train set!


Here are some more of the layouts on show but not all of them.


The cakes sold well so all in all a very good day, but very tiring too.







2 comments:

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Glad it went well.Elder son would be in his element ,there.

Julie said...

Great layouts the group have created.
You earned your pampering session after baking all those cakes and