Friday 22 July 2016

Craft Sweet Craft



You may remember a while back I stitched this.


Well I finally got round to finishing it and I gave it to Darnell as part of a small 
package of gifts yesterday.


I used some green spotty fabric from my stash for the back covering.  I used this to finish it which was a simple but effective way of assembling it together.



I also wanted to share a cream tea with her but couldn't exactly have taken up the real thing so I  gave her this so she can enjoy one over and over again.







4 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

They were beautiful gifts Linda! The cream tea puzzle was a fabulous idea and the little cross stitch piece was so sweet. I didn't want to leave, it was such a lovely time! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Pat said...

What a wonderful gift for Darnell Linda and your stitching is beautiful and love the puzzle too. It was great to meet you too last evening and we had a thoroughly enjoyable time with you all. x

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great ornie, I was wondering how you got your circle so perfect, then I followed your link! Why have I never seen these on Dawn's website before? LOL

Great cream tea too!

Justine said...

What a sweet gift for your friend, perfectly finished! I love that puzzle too.