Saturday 23 July 2016

Moving on at last



After unpicking the flower on July's Joyful World SAL on the train on Thursday I managed to correct the error just before we arrived in Taunton.  We then met up with Darnell at Wildwood for an early evening meal.  We also met Hazel of My Card Attic and her husband Graham (apologies if I've spelt his name wrong) and Pat of Colourful Card Creations and her husband Tony.  It turns out that Hazel also lives in our fair city and only a couple of miles from where we actually live - such a small world.

It was a wonderful evening and it was fabulous finally meeting Darnell and finding out more about her and her planned visit to the UK.  Thank you to everyone for a great time.


Yesterday after dropping his mummy off to work I took Harlee-Jay to Central Park.  He had fallen asleep by the time we had arrived so rather than disturbing him I left him to sleep and I did some more stitching on Joyful World and this is where I  finally move forward with this piece.  Fingers crossed there will be no more mistakes with this months.


Today is pamper day, I'm having my nails done.  I will be sad to see the ladybugs I had painted on them last time removed.  







1 comment:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Yes, it was a lovely evening Linda! I really enjoyed meeting blogging buddies IRL and then the icing on the cake to find out that you lived so close! What a sweet piece you are working on, can't wait to see it finished! I hope you are having a great weekend so far and have a lovely Sunday! Hazel xx
My Card Attic