Thursday 28 July 2016

Wednesday craft group

Today is Chocolate Day - mmm maybe I  could force myself to join in with the celebrations today. 



Yesterday evening Hazel joined our Wednesday craft group which is generally held at Moyas each week.  It was lovely to introduce Hazel to our craft group and also nice to see her wonderful colouring.  I hope you'll join us again Hazel.

I worked on the Joyful World SAL and have almost finished the month of June.   I have just a small section of the border to do and some green on the flowers but the green thread is alluding me. 


I am hoping the thread will make an appearance before the end of the month which is fast approaching!

3 comments:

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

I could definitely join in Chocolate Day....every day!!
Hope the green thread thief returns your thread:)

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

It was so lovely seeing your beautiful needlework IRL Linda! It was also fabulous seeing all the different crafts going on. I want to thank you and all the other ladies (sorry, I will get to learn all the names eventually)for making me so welcome, and I can't wait until the next! Have a great week in the meantime! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Barb said...

What a lovely piece of work. I'm visiting from Hazel's blog. How good that you have met each other through your meeting with Darnell and what a small world it is. Barbx