Thursday 18 August 2016

Beautiful Dreamer


While at Scrapbook Magic yesterday I made six cards with the Beautiful Dreamer papers from Bo Bunny - the papers that I  came away with last time I was down there.  They are to go in the box I was making earlier in the week which I  have yet to finish decorating.  Here are the first two I made.


I've used SU cardstock for the card bases, in this case Soft Suede and Rich Razzleberry for the matting.  Those colours went so well with the papers.  I will share two more of the cards with you tomorrow.

I also made some Christmas cards but I need to add some bling to them before they are fully complete.  I changed a couple of elements to the ones Margaret made.

No further update on the canvas having been out all day yesterday and I  was way too tired in the evening when I finally got home.  I was delayed by about half an hour due to a car having broken down.


1 comment:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Loving those cards and the papers Linda my friend! Have a great day! Hazel xx
My Card Attic