Thursday 25 August 2016

Canvas



I've  finally put the finishing touches onto the first of three mini canvas.  I've used a quote from John Lennon which derives from his song Mind Games to pull it all together.


I've still got a few of the Infusion flowers left from my first playing around with them and will make another card or two.

It was really nice catching up with Hazel yesterday and getting to know each other more.  A big thank you Hazel for the gorgeous gift of a pocket letter which I will share a photo of in another post.

3 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

That has turned out really beautiful Linda my friend! I love all those gorgeous flowers and those sweet, glossy hearts peeping out in the middle, the quote is perfect for it and I LOVE all the 'bling' you have added with the pearls and gems! It was lovely catching up and getting to know a little more about one another and nice, weather - a bonus here ;) - catch up with you when we get back! Have a good day! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Your flowers look beautiful on your canvas.

Karen K said...

Wow, what amazing flowers, it looks super

k x