Saturday 6 August 2016

Done!


I put the final stitches into the cover kit yesterday evening while finally catching up with celebrity masterchef.  I now need to finish it with the two,pieces of felt that also came with the kit.  I'm  hoping when it is made up it can be used as a mobile phone cover and I will put it away for my daughter whose birthday is next month.


Now that kit is finished I need to decide which of my monthly targets to work on next.

We have Savannah staying with us later today, I think we might do some baking together and then later in the evening we can watch a Disney film before its time for her to go to bed.  Sunday morning if its nice we can take Max for a nice walk and in the afternoon maybe some crafting together before she has to go back home.

2 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

What a sweet gift that will make Linda my friend! I LOVE the sentiments! Sounds like you have the perfect weekend planned . . . enjoy! See you soon. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Justine said...

I liked your start of this so much that I bought the magazine and stitched this while on holiday. Have you made it up yet? I haven't. It was a lovely fun stitch so thanks for enabling me!