Friday 26 August 2016

Pocket letter


Inside the pocket letter Hazel gave to me on Wednesday was a lovely personal note with very touching words. 

 Lots of other goodies were in sweet little envelopes which I  shall definitely be able to make good use of.  Here is just a small selection of the contents.


If you want to find out more about pocket letters you can find out about it on Janette Lanes blog .  I loved taking out the little envelopes and seeing what surprises they held, thank you again Hazel.


3 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

It was nothing, just a bit of fun for me! glad it made you smile! Have a wonderful weekend sweet friend! I will see you when we get back. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Brigitte said...

That looks very interesting, all these little envelopes with notes in them.

Pat said...

What a sweet gift from Hazel and I have never heard of these pocket letters before but it's a lovely idea. x