Tuesday 16 August 2016

Today is....

...Tell a joke day.


A long, long time go I made this box which holds co-ordinating cards in with SU papers and stamps.  I did it as a class for a few of my friends.


I thought I would make another one with a set of cards as a gift for my friends birthday next month using some of the lovely Bo Bunny papers that happened to come home with me after my last visit down at Scrapbook Magic.


I have assembled the box and added the spotty paper to the outside of the box.  This evening I will continue to decorate the box and work on the cards during the week.

I also added some colour to one of the canvasses, lots more to do before it is completed though. 





2 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

That is such a pretty box Linda my friend! I love that pretty lace trim and the pretty lemon, mint and grey colour scheme! I am rubbish at making boxes, I just can't seem to get my head around taking a flat piece of card-stock and ending up with a three dimensional object, my brain just won't compute it! Your canvas is looking so pretty too, can't wait to see what you do in the next step! I hope you are having a good week so far! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Karen K said...

You really are very talented K x