Saturday 17 September 2016

Coffee indulgence


It certainly tastes better when sharing time with our daughter.  We popped into town yesterday hoping to open a savings account for Lincoln but not enough staff to be done so we have made an appointment for next Friday.   We browsed around the clothes shop looking for something for Colette to wear on her evening out tonight but no luck.  Good job there is always somewhere nice to go for coffee.


These were an absolute indulgence but oh so gorgeous and just what we needed after our pretty unsuccessful morning.  We did have better luck in the afternoon and picked up a birthday present which is to be from her Nan.

I put together three Christmas cards in the evening but have only one to show you at the moment as the other two I am waiting for the glossy accents to dry before I can take photos of them.


I've added silver embossing to the edges of the paper and cardstock.  Simple but as I want to make as many as possible in two weeks I think a lot of them will be.


3 comments:

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Wow that coffee looks tasty,what is the topping?
Simple cards are often the most effective. I love the one you have photographed.

Desiree Ehleiter said...

I cannot decide who is luckier... You for being so creative to make such beautiful cards (does not look simple to me - looks amazing), or your friends and family to be the ones receiving them! Each is more lovely than the last!

Julie said...

ooooo that does look naughty ....but nice lol.