Friday 2 September 2016

September days


August seemed to fly by and as far as stitching was concerned turned out not to be a very productive month.  I only managed to complete a few stitches on Landscape.   On the other hand from a paper crafting viewpoint it was a very productive month as I completed a canvas, several birthday cards and made a good start on my Christmas cards.  

I managed to put another three together yesterday before going into work using the gumdrops from scraps of paper (waste not want not Chris!)  Instead of hunting for the jar stamp to put them in I decided to use the swirly die I have from SU to create a candy wreath.  I used both the gumdrops and the round candy from yesterday's sheet of paper.


The little bow is a new stamp and punch set from SU just the right size to finish of the card.

3 comments:

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Lovely Christmas cards,I love the swirls on the cards.

Desiree Ehleiter said...

I only visit blogs once a week, but I've scrolled through all of your posts for the week and I love, love, love the cards you are making!!! I've just recently become motivated to try some card making and you gave me so much amazing inspiration!. Do you start with blank cards, or do you make everything from scratch, even the base from cardstock? Whatever, your friends and family are very lucky.

Karen K said...

Lovely cards Linda - can't believe we are coming into the last part of the year again.

K