Tuesday 6 September 2016

Shattered


That was me yesterday evening!  I'm guessing the late night's watching the tennis  over the weekend and a long day at work finally caught up with me.  It meant the plans I had to play with my recent stash acquisitions from Clearly Besotted were put aside.  Maybe this evening I can play with them instead.  


Several of the items were in their clearance bin and I just couldn't revisit buying them.  This is a great stamp range at very reasonable prices even when at full price.  They stamp out beautifully and I like the fact that most of the sets now also have a coordinating die.


2 comments:

Julie said...

Nice new stash, looking forward to seeing what you create in your lovely craft room with those

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Hope you got to play with them today:)