Saturday 22 October 2016

Lawn Fawn stamps


After yesterday's stash sort out it would appear the above quote is correct.  I did a bit more sorting out this morning by making a start on taking out charts from my stiching magazines and ideas from the craft magazines I have acquired over the years.  This should then empty some space at the bottom of my wardrobes.

With some sorting done I managed to make a couple of cards today.   I inked up the new stamps I acquired from Simon Says recently.  They're a cute set from Lawn Fawn and have matching dies which always make life easy when you want to cut the images out.


One of the cards I did as a shaker card and the other one I kept a little simpler, but same layout.  I also used some SU stamps to create the backgrounds and also a die from SUs swirly scribbles set to try and represent snow drifts.  It was nice to sit and colour in some images for a change - I still need to work on my colouring more but I'm fairly happy with these.


6 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Hey Friend! I thought I'd stumbled upon the wrong blog for a minute! Liking the new look! As to your quote, my answer to that is . . . mine can and do! ;) Thank you for your visit to my blog today, it is so appreciated, especially at the moment when I feel so low! Have a wonderful weekend! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Pat said...

These cards are beautiful Linda and the cute dog dashing through the snow slopes and the pretty scenes in the background are just great!

Pat said...

Sorry Linda, I meant to say I saw the lovely photos of your holiday in Cornwall and glad to see you had a great time. I adore Cornwall and the coast is really beautiful! x

Desiree Ehleiter said...

Fairly Happy?!! They are wonderful!

Julie said...

They are so cute...made me smile.

Karen K said...

These are fabulous Linda, just love them