Wednesday 16 November 2016

Poinsettias and stags

A busy day with an early appointment for a routine mammogram this morning - ouch!  When I got home my friend arrived shortly after to make a start on plastering our living room walls - yippee!  Next it was off to take mother food shopping, lovely to be spending time with mum but shame it wasn't something a little more exciting for both of us.


No finished cards this evening but I did get chance to cut out some poinsettias and stamp a few stags for future cards at our weekly craft get together at Moyas.  Hopefully I will get to turn these into cards over the coming days.  The embossing powders from Lindys Stamp Gang   are just wonderful,  a really great shine to them.  I fear I might just have to add to my collection at some point - tut, tut.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Sounds like a very busy but productive day at your place.