Monday 28 November 2016

Tagging along


We were a member of staff down today so work was a little busier than usual, it was good to get home.  I've been busy making gift tags for the Christmas Fayre which is this Saturday - yikes! So much more to try and make but I am sure it will all be good in the end.

Here are three designs I've come up with using SU's Cookie Cutter stamp set and coordinating punch.


I have also borrowed the tree stamp and die set from Moya so must get lots cut out tomorrow evening so I can return it to her on Wednesday.  The tags are a great way of using up some of my scraps.


2 comments:

Julie said...

Love that quote, I always try and have a quiet Monday so I can catch up on things left over from the weekend

Darnell said...

Well done, Linda, that's a ton of work! Your designs are fantastic and I'm sure these will sell like hotcakes!! Hugs, Darnell