Saturday 31 December 2016

New Years Eve


Not much happening here on New Years Eve.  We managed to catch up on household chores and then took Max for a nice walk.  

I set myself a target at the beginning of 2016 to blog every day of the year and I actually achieved it.  Admittedly on some days there was little to report or show but I proved I could do it.  Next year though I will try and blog regularly but not on a daily basis.  Next year I need to be more proactive on quite a few things, including the usual health and fitness business!

See you in 2017  - have a wonderful evening and wishing you all the best.

3 comments:

catherine said...

Happy new Year to you and your family Linda and sorry for being such a bad blogger this year(lol). I maybe need to make a resolution to blog everyday next year instead!

Julie said...

There is always something lovely to read on visitng you Linda.
Wishing you a Happy new year filled with good health and happy times.

Desiree Ehleiter said...

Happy New Year! I will miss your daily blogging, but as long as you promise regular updates. :-) Have a wonderful year!