Sunday 19 March 2017

Sketch Saturday

I'm on a mission to use up my box of scraps again!  I've used Sketch Saturday's sketch #455 and managed to make three simple cards with one of the sentiments from my recently acquired SU stamp set called Big on Birthdays.  I bought as it has four large sentiment stamps along with smaller ones.  I thought it would be a perfect way of making quick and simple cards as well as making a small dent in the scraps pile.  Making the sentiment the focal point means I can use up the mish mash of patterned paper scraps I have far easier.


8 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Fabulous idea Linda! Now you just KNOW I will have to have that set!! It's funny, because I too have been looking at sketches lately too (they are so useful). I have sent you an e-mail re: Wednesday! Have a great week my patient friend! Luv n’ Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Poppypatchwork said...

I don't always comment but I do love your cards

Julie said...

They'll be a big hit.

Darnell said...

What an inspiration you are! I love this pretty design for using up the million pp scraps I have, Linda, and I always think a BIG sediment on the front is especially cheerful! So sorry I've been a stranger. I hope all is well! Hugs, Darnell

HeatherB said...

These are beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at Sketch Saturday.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

These are all super fun Linda! Thanks for joining us at SS!

HeatherB said...

These are so cute!! Thanks for playing with us at Sketch Saturday. ~Heather

HeatherB said...

These are adorable! Thanks for playing with us at Sketch Saturday. ~Heather