Thursday 27 April 2017

Anniversary card

Another year of wedded bliss has flown by for us tomorrow.  DH is away at the moment but thankfully is back for our anniversary tomorrow and we will be going out for a meal to celebrate.  With him being away it has been easier to make his card without fear of him seein it before the day.


Poor photography I'm afraid but I've created this card using stamps, dies and embossing folder all from my SU stash collection.  Kept it fairly simple but I really like the white and Kraft card together and the embossing folder is just gorgeous - lots of tiny hearts.

3 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Aaaw! Happy Anniversary to you both sweet friend!! A beautiful card and, yes, the kraft and white look great together! Have a great day! See you Monday! Love & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary to you both - a very elegant card.

Karen K said...

Happy anniversary dear friends, have a wonderful day celebrating xxx