Sunday 3 September 2017

Stitching updates

The weekend is almost over and I spent most of yesterday morning at work getting the end of month filing checked, counted and packaged ready to be sent of to the pricing authority. In the afternoon it was spent putting an enormous order away as well as helping out with the dispensing.  By the time we left there was still a backlog of prescriptions from Friday's surgery collection still waiting to be dispensed - it has just been plain crazy the past few weeks and we seem to be constantly chasing our tails.

Thank goodness for relaxing hobbies.  The seaside boats received some attention during the week and we now have some houses and the large green boat is complete, I'm now working on the sea again before I get to start another boat.  I'm probably about a third of the way through this one.


Today has been miserable and wet so have I spent most of my time working on It's Only Forever.  There are a total of 30 pages to this one.  The page I've been working on has 4616 stitches of which I have completed approximately 1300 so just over a quarter of the page complete.  It doesn't look much but this is a very large piece and will measure 19.43 x 28.64 inches when finished.


As if I don't have enough to keep me going I purchased Gecko Rouges Halloween SAL in the form of a download and couldn't resist the needleminders that go with it.  Typically after I'd purchased them the fourth installment came out with another needleminder  - I will now wait until the other two installments come out and get the final three needleminders all at the same time.  Not sure if I will start it this year or put it on my list for next year.



5 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

I really need to find my stitching mojo, love the boats you are working on, the colours are full of summer.

Karen K said...

Wow, this is looking fabulous Linda.

Work sounds crazy !

K x

Christine said...

Great progress Linda!

Julie said...

Seaside Boats looks great, so bright and colourful

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

WOW! Do you really need that much more pressure Linda my friend! ;) Can't wait to see them finished! Love & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic