Monday 4 September 2017

Tic Tac Toe challenge #13

#13 unlucky for some but I think finding the Tic Tac Toe challenge was lucky for me as it has made me create at least one card every week since it started.  I have also been lucky enough to have had two of my cards selected for Team Picks.


I was lucky enough to be able to make this card at my favourite bricks and mortar shop Scrapbook Magic today.  I've gone for the top line this week, pink, patterned paper and sequins.


The papers come from 6 x 6 paper pads from the First Edition range by Trimcraft.  I made the scallop border using a circle punch.  The sentiment is a TH Stampers Anonymous set Simple Sayings CMS155.  Clean and simple and finished off with some sequins and punched hearts.

Last week I used some flowers with coordinating dies and Jackie W left a lovely comment for me but also asked which company they came from.  If you are reading it this week they are from Clearly Besotted and the stamp set is called Fresh Flowers.  At the moment they no longer sell the dies but I think I did read that they might be bringing back some of their die sets.  I have however just looked on the Simon Says website and they sell the mini version of stamps and dies which also include an additional four flowers.



2 comments:

Teresa-WCS said...

LInda,

So glad that the TTTC has inspired you to create a new card every week! The delicate heart die cuts in the arch is a nice touch along with the sequins. We hope to see you for many more of the weekly challenges.

Teresa

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Oh, this is so pretty Linda! LOVE your choice of papers! Love & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic