Tuesday 28 November 2017

Retail therapy.

Yesterday I caught the train up to Totnes and met up with my friend Lisa at China Blue.  Anytime is a good time to go there but especially at this time of year when they have all their gorgeous Christmas decorations displayed.  We both picked up a few decorations for our trees, although I could have bought far more decorations for all over the house as there was such a great choice.  We also enjoyed lunch there before going to Dartington and looked around the shops there.  I picked up a new item to display my tags, cards, photos or whatever else I choose to hang from the clips.


I also bought a calender for next year to go in my craft room.  It's called Celestial Journeys and features beautiful artwork by Josephine Wall.  As I looked at it I was also thinking what wonderful cross stitch designs they would make too.  On doing a little more research into the artist I discovered that Heaven and Earth do cross stitch charts by this artist - oh dear my cross stitch want list is now even longer lol.




1 comment:

Julie said...

Nice new displayer.