Sunday 18 March 2018

It's a new day


The sun was shining brightly when I went over to mum and dads for breakfast this morning although it was still very cold.  My brother is down staying with them for the week so that will be nice.  We then called into see MIL after taking Max for a walk and warmed up with a cup of coffee, biscuits and a chatter.  When we left there it had clouded over and started snowing.


This was only a light covering and it is now just gone six in the evening and it has all disappeared again.  I have spent the afternoon stitching, putting all the stitches back in after yesterday's frog visited.  I believe it has been a good days stitching and I am now on the bottom section and hopefully there are no mistakes this time.  Fingers crossed if the momentum goes in my favour I might finally have my first finish of the year.


7 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

The snow on the paths and roads has gone here, but it's staying put on the gardens, it's just so cold. Love your stitching.

Brigitte said...

I wish our snow had gone as well. But no, it stays and stays ... no wonder at the temperatures below 0° we are having this week. I really long for spring.
Great stitching project, Linda.

Karen K said...

Looking lovely Linda, we are knee deep in snow again in the village, but roads not too bad

K x

Jo said...

We had snow here all weekend though it didn't start to settle until Saturday night and then we woke up to a covering on Sunday. It's sunny here today and it's set to warm up again so it's just about all melted now, thank goodness.

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Great stitching Linda! IT has been very cold hasn't it? But the sun is out here now (wonder how long it will last ;)). Have a wonderful week my friend! Love & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Julie said...

Enjoy your time with your brother.
We've had snow again, and its bitterly cold in the wind. Mother nature needs to realised tomorrow is spring, so up the temps and send some sunshine.

Christine said...

It snowed pretty much all day Sunday here, mostly gone now though there are patches left.
Your sampler is looking lovely