Tuesday 20 March 2018

Waiting time stitching

This morning I had my hair cut and then took Max and my brother for a walk up to the sorting office to pick up a parcel.  Then I quickly popped into Tesco to pick up a couple of bits and called in to see how Lincoln was as he now has Chickenpox along with a touch of conjunctivitis, poor little man.  A quick lunch before picking MIL up to take her to the hospital for her cataract operation.  While that was being done I was able to enjoy working on my Starlight Santa which is my waiting time stitch.  


This is how far I got.  I am staying overnight with MIL just to make sure she is okay so I will hopefully get some more done this evening while keeping her company.


4 comments:

Justine said...

Hope your MIL makes a full and speedy recovery Linda. That's a lovely project to stitch on while you care for her!

Poppypatchwork said...

Lovely small project, can't wait to see it finished.

Brigitte said...

You got a lot stitched while you were waiting.
Wishing your MIL a fast recovery.

Julie said...

Wishing your poorly people a speedy recovery. There seems to be a lot of chickenpox about at the moment.