Tuesday 3 April 2018

100 Days of All About Me

I signed up to the e-mail prompts being set by The Awesome Ladies Project entitled 100 Days of All About Me.  I'm going to keep it simple in the hope that I will actually keep up to date with this fun sounding project.  I'm just going to keep a notebook and write the answers to the prompts each day in that.  If I have more time and feel the inclination I might also do some art journalling or scrapbooking to document the prompts.  I thought with this new chapter of my life it would be a great project to take part in.

On the stitching front I realised I hadn't posted a photo of how far I had got to on the waiting time project after MIL had her eye operation.  Here is where I left it.


I have also succumbed to joining in with a stitching SAL that Gecko Rouge are publishing over five months called Extinction and details can be found here.  I thought it would be a good one to do for one of the grandsons and as there are only four colours involved I'm hoping will be easy enough to keep up with.  I've been very good and found some fabric from my stash even though I was extremely tempted to buy some hand dyed fabric in a bold colour but I am settling for the pale mushroom fabric I already have.  I will print off Part 1 this evening with a view to making a start on it tomorrow.

2 comments:

Justine said...

I'm tempted by that SAL too...but I never keep up with them.

Julie said...

Your retirement is getting busier.... happy stitching.