Sunday 8 April 2018

All kinds of everything

Firstly I received this book in the post from Marlene of Poppy Patchwork.  It came with a beautiful little card too.


The book is being passed around in blog land so once I have read it I will offer to post it on.  At the moment I need to finish P is for Peril.

While looking for the threads for The Extinction SAL I realised I didn't have enough of some of the other colours required so placed an order for them with SewandSo who are presently selling DMC threads 10 for £6.50.  Along with the threads a few charts slipped into the basket as well.  One is spring themed the other two are Christmas themed.


I am going to continue the Extinction SAL with my thread error but I also bought the correct thread as I think the fabric I am working on may be big enough to do it twice.  This is how far I got on Thursday.


While looking for threads I came across the Joyful World SAL and also My Garden Journal by Cottage Garden Samplings which I still start working on again.



The end of last week I was suffering with a nasty cold but thankfully it now seems to be clearing and I feel a little more human today.  I have managed to take Max for a nice walk while DH was doing driver experience at Buckfastleigh, baked a couple of lemons cakes and worked on It's Only Forever which was very much neglected last month.

3 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

I have only Y for yesterday in the Sue Grafton set tobread, there is no Z book, I have enjoyed every book in the set. Hope you enjoy the book, glad to hear you are feeling better.

Julie said...

Nice new stash, particularly the Prairie schooler.
Good to read your cold is getting better
(Hugs) x

Karen K said...

Glad your cold is on the mend and you are getting through the alphabet aren't you LOL