Wednesday 8 November 2017

New craft room additions

I'm a member of the Hobbycraft Club which means I get regular newsletters with their latest offers and details of demonstrations taking place in their stores.  Not often but occasionally there is something that grabs my attention and last month there was an offer on an OttLite lamp which I felt was too good to miss.  Not only does it help with the lighting in my craft room but also has some useful storage.  It also means I don't have to keep bringing my stitching daylight up and down the stairs while crafting.


My other craft room addition was stash enhancement - a couple of die sets from Clearly Besotted.  A frame it die set and a stripped die set.



2 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

. . . and thanks to you, dear friend, I've just spent ANOTHER £20!! LOL I have more than enough lamps, BUT, I can't resist a bargain! Have a great day! Love & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Julie said...

and it matches your wallpaper perfectly.... great find.