Sunday 11 February 2018

Day 11 February challenge

Today's card was a birthday card for my friend Ali.  We have been friends for nearly 34 years and was one of the first friends I made after moving down to Plymouth back in 1984.  We used to live next door but one to each other but we haved both moved several times but thankfully we have always remained in touch with each other.


A mixed bag of weather today, sunshine, rain, sleet, hail and strong winds.  I was able to spend a few hours stitching on It's Only Forever which is almost near to another page completion so hopefully I will have an update of that one soon.  This evening has been spent making some Valentine treat boxes, still a few more to make but they are pretty quick and easy to do. 


3 comments:

Julie said...

Sweet little treat boxes.

Karen K said...

Lovely cards and lovely boxes Linda and lovely boxes

k x

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Those little boxes looked lovely Linda! And your card is fabulous . . . yummy! Have a great day, see you Wednesday! Love & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic